Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome to Sneaker Livestock!

Welcome, sneakerheads! As some of you know, I started sneakergallery.blogspot.com a few weeks ago, and thanks to you all, it has gained enough popularity to justify taking this to the next step. So without further ado, I present Sneaker Livestock.

Why Sneaker Livestock? Because none of the shoes I write about are deadstock. All of the shoes on my site are worn and tested by me in a basketball setting in an effort to provide insight into how they perform. I'm not sponsored, and I don't get paid for this. I buy all my shoes with funds out of pocket. Hopefully, one day, cost will not be an issue in providing you, the readers, with more reviews on more sneakers. But for now, I'm doing my best to review the more popular models, and I hope you find the reviews helpful in your sneaker choices.

Of course, I'm just one opinion; if any of you have worn the shoes that I review and agree or disagree with anything, please shoot me an email at sneakerlivestock@gmail.com and let me know. I'm always open to other opinions and constructive feedback.

I'm quite active on message boards, so look for me on NikeTalk and Sole Collector Forum (username Whiplash).

And don't forget to follow Sneaker Livestock on Facebook and Twitter (links are in the left-hand navigation bar) to stay current with new review posts and other news, such as when I get new shoes.

I've said enough; I'll let the reviews do the talking now. Thanks again for reading, and keep the encouraging emails coming!

1 comment:

  1. What you're doing really helps a lot especially when you post reviews before the kicks release. Thanks. -All the way from Manila Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Constructive feedback is welcome!